There are many jewelry stores in Miami. They range from stands in malls to actual stores with proven histories. Jewelry stores in Miami can be classified into four categories:
- Fine Jewelry Stores:
- These jewelry stores in Miami feature designer brand names, high end swiss watches, GIA and AGL graded diamonds and gemstones, well trained staff, great reputation and customer reviews, and long standing brick and mortar locations. All of these features are what Regent Jewelers is all about. Regent Jewelers sells GIA and AGL graded diamonds and gemstones set in platinum or gold jewelry. Regent Jewelers has a collection of name brand watches and designer estate jewelry. Our staff is highly experienced and will help you find that perfect gift.
- Chain Jewelry Stores:
- Chain jewelry stores are less prone to carry high end jewelry in their inventories and their diamond and gem inventory is almost always populated by commercial quality goods which are usually over priced and set into jewelry manufactured in Asia. The watch and designer brands chain stores offer are often of the lower rung and although fashionable, quality is not top notch. Beware of jewelry stores which offer great discounts and fancy names to describe non certified diamonds and gems.
- Gold and Silver Stores:
- Gold and silver stores concentrate on selling gold link bracelets and necklaces as well as silver jewelry. The one thing to watch for when buying jewelry from these lower end stores is the propensity to sell jewelry which is stamped at a higher Karat level than what they are. These stores sell 12 Karat gold as 14, 15 as 18 and so on. Unfortunately it is difficult to discern between jewelry’s karat content based on looks and very few people carry a gold test kit with them when shopping.
- Less Than Reputable Stores:
- The state of Florida does not require that a jewelry store have any kind of certification. A person simply needs to form a company, name it and hang a sign that says jewelry store and that’s it. Therefore, there are some less than reputable people in this industry. Like everything else, do your homework. Find out as much as you can about the store, owners and staff before you spend any significant amount of money. This will keep you from encountering some of these stores.
Once you realize that you want to purchase a significant piece of jewelry for your engagement or special occasion, you need to do a little research to make sure you select the right top jewelry store in Miami. Find a store which has a variety of the type of jewelry you seek. The store should be listed with the local Better Business Bureau and also some industry organization such as Jewelers Board of Trade. The staff of the store is responsible for giving you a fair deal and making sure that what they sell is legitimate. Pick a store which is staffed by people you can trust, who have been in the industry a long time. Visit the store and ask real questions, if you are happy with the answers, make them your jeweler. We at Regent Jewelers pride ourselves in providing top notch service and an honest approach to jewelry, gems and diamonds. We will teach you how to read a laboratory grading report and show you what makes a valuable gem or diamond rare and desirable.Stop by Regent Jewelers on Miracle Mile when you are looking for Miami jewelry, or simply want to learn something new about diamonds, gems or estate jewelry.